Bontrager Ballista Knit Road Cycling Shoe
The Ballista Knit road shoe is for athletes who demand the pinnacle of performance. It's extremely efficient, super breathable, and designed to wrap your foot in slipper-like comfort. The durable water repellent (DWR) coating and a rear-mounted Boa Fit System give you a high-performance advantage wherever your race course might be. Step into the new faster you.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimized, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- Heel-mounted Boa IP1 dial offers precise, two-way fit adjustments
- Breathable, lightweight knit material with DWR coating wraps around all the contours of your foot for a customized fit
- Stiffness index 12 of 14
- Heel Reel draws foot down and back to create a secure heel lock for a more efficient pedal stroke
- Also includes durable shoe cover for inclement weather training rides
- Cleat compatibility: SPD SL 3-bolt
- Closure type: Dial
- Sole fiber content: 100% Carbon
- Upper fiber content: 58% Polyester / 30% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 8% Nylon / 4% Polyurethane
- Liner fiber content: 100% Polyester
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa IP1|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||12/14|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 46||601842194584||592048||SHO32516401K|