For the minimalist runner with maximum expectations, the Stride expedition-length sock helps you go the extra .2 miles thanks to 15-20mmHg Graduated Light Compression. Blister-proof, moisture-wicking Merino Wool construction reduces fatigue and improves performance while keeping your feet fast and fresh for the miles ahead.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 54% Nylon 40% Merino Wool 6% Lycra Spandex
- For the ultimate like-it's-not-even-there fit and feel, ultra-lightweight yarns give our running socks the lowest in-shoe profile.
- Ultra-light feel and ultimate next-to-skin profile are staples of our no-cushion running socks.
|Black / Medium||642249178869||1046_BLACK_M_DARN||MBL125674986|