Electra Cruiser Go! Step-Thru
This item is currently not available.
The Electra Cruiser Go! is an homage to an American classic, but with an e-bike twist. Comfort and control paired with modern style and technology turn it into the ultimate riding experience. Pedal-assisted support and our patented Flat Foot Technology make this single-speed e-bike an elevated classic.
- The Cruiser Go! features our patented Flat Foot Technology for ultimate comfort and control.
- Comfortable cruising comes standard with Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology.
- Rethink "cruising" with a top-assisted speed of 20 mph.
- The easy-to-read LED controller monitors power support and battery charge.
- This Go! e-bike is a modern twist on an American classic.
|Frame size number||26|
|A — Seat tube (cm)||44.4|
|B — Seat tube angle||67.0°|
|C — Head tube length (cm)||15.1|
|D — Head angle||67.0°|
|K — Wheelbase (cm)||117.3|
|L — Standover (cm)||55.1|
|M — Frame reach (cm)||38.7|
|N — Frame stack (cm)||54.9|
|Frame Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|Medium||5'2" - 6'1"||157.5 - 185.4cm|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®|
|Fork||Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
Front: Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
Rear: Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
|Rims||Anodized alloy 26"x36h|
|Bottom Bracket||Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor|
|Crankset||Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring|
|Brakes||Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes|
|Stem||Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension|
|Headset||1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated|
|Seatpost||Alloy straight post 27.2x400mm|
|Saddle||Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers|
|Pedals||Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread|
|Accessories & Extras||Painted chainguard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware|
|Motor||Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts|
|Battery||Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger|
* Subject to change without notice.