Electra Loft 7i Step-Over
This item is currently not available.
You’ve got places to go. The 7i is the reliable super commuter that will get you there. Explore the city's ups and downs with a 7-speed internal gear hub, fenders, rear rack and lightweight but sturdy alloy frame.
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: step-over or step-thru, with a lower standover height for easy on and off maneuverability.
- The foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control.
- Choose from a variety of colors.
- Customize your Loft and make it your own. Add a front basket for storage, a bell so they hear you coming and cup holder for your morning coffee.
- Top it off with an Electra Commute helmet with MIPS and arrive fashionably safe.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology|
|Fork||High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg|
|Headset||1" steel threaded|
|Rims/Wheels||Double-wall alloy, 700c x 32h|
Front: Alloy 32h, nutted
Rear: Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal F/W 32h
|Spokes||14G stainless/brass nipples|
|Tires||700 x 35c City tread|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, 170 mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge 68 mm/116 mm|
|Chain||KMC S1 1/2" × 1/8" nickel plated|
|Shifters||Shimano Revo 7-speed twist shifter|
|Handlebars||Alloy custom bend 30 mm rise|
|Stem||Steel 25.4 mm quill|
|Brakes||Front/rear: alloy dual pivot caliper|
|Saddle||Retro leatherette dual spring|
|Seat Post||Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 mm x 300 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.