District 4 Stagger Equipped is a hip and stylish high-end city bike designed for fun on cruises, commutes, and trips around town. It has a quiet, low-maintenance Gates CDN belt drive system with an 8-speed Shimano Alfine internal hub for smooth, crisp shifting.
It's right for you if...
You're looking for a city bike that has it all—style, speed, and super nice parts. You want a hip, high-end bike with an awesome drivetrain and loads of ride-ready accessories.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminum frame with a comfortable upright geometry and a stagger design, a Gates belt drive with a Shimano 8-speed internal hub, and a Shimano dynamo front hub that powers your lights. Plus, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, fenders, comfortable ergonomic grips, an adjustable stem, MIK-compatible rear rack, and wide, stable tires with reflective sidewalls.
The final word
District 4's sleek, streamlined look lets you hit the town in style. Plus, every ride you take will be filled with fun, thanks to high-end parts like the quiet Gates belt drive and the smooth-shifting Shimano Alfine internal hub.
Why you'll love it
- The Gates belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free, and almost silent while you're riding
- The premium-quality Shimano Alfine internal hub gives you a clean look, effortless shifting, and a wide gear range
- It comes equipped with lights, fenders, a kickstand, and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- This bike is exceedingly versatile, and capable of everything from leisurely cruises to weekday commutes
- When your bike is dependable, you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying the ride
|E. Head Tube Angle||70.0°||70.5°||71.0°|
|F. Head Tube Length||12.5||14.5||17|
|G. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°|
|H. Seat Tube Length||45||50||55|
|I. Bottom Bracket Height||29.3||29.3||29.3|
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop||7||7||7|
|K. Fork Rake/Offset||4.5||4.5||4.5|
|O. Chainstay Length||46.8||46.8||46.8|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Alpha Smooth Aluminum, internal cable routing, belt compatibility, post-mount disc|
|Headset||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve|
Front: Shimano 3.0 watt dynamo hub
Rear: Shimano Alfine S7000, 8-speed
|Tires||Bontrager H2 Comp, reflective, wire bead, 30tpi, 700 x 40c|
|Bottom Bracket||VP BC73C, 68mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Alfine S7000, 8-speed|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc w/Shimano RT10, 160mm, centerlock rotors|
|Pedals||VP Black with reflectors|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp|
|Seat Post||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length|
|Accessories & Extras||
Light: Herrmans MR8, 180 lumen, 60 lux
Kickstand: Rear mount, alloy
* Subject to change without notice.